2011 I'm ready for ya!



So as 2010 comes to a close and 2011quickly approaches, I have to stop and give thanks to the Lord for all the blessings he bestowed upon me.
First and foremost, I'm alive. What greater blessing could there possibly be than the gift of life. I am so grateful because that means I have so many things I can still accomplish and so much life left to live.

Secondly, he gave me a new job. At this time in 2009 I was in a job that I was dying to leave. I asked God to give me a new opportunity and I was faithful and patient. Within a few months of asking he sent Teach For American knocking on my door. I didn't even have to go out there to look, he sent them to me. I know that he answers prayers and all it takes is faith.

He took care of me, I've not gone hungry or in need of anything. I may not have gotten everything I wanted but trust me, I got everything I needed.

So as I walk confidently into the 2011, it is with great faith that God will be in charge of my life. I have so many things that I am trusting in him for and I have no doubts that he is going to come through again for me.

I am excited and beyond thrilled for 2011. Bring it on baby!