Baby Boom


Almost everybody I know is having a baby.
I suppose it's only natural that this upsurge in offsprings is taking place since my friends and I are at that age where apparently we are uber-fertile. Good lawd, I will be buying baby gifts for the next 9 months for all the people I know. I have to say though that I feel a little left out of the maternity sorority.

However since I'm walking in the land of the single, suffice it to say I will not be expecting a bundle from the stork anytime soon particularly since I subscribe to the No Wedding No Womb movemment.

For now until my little angel comes along, I will play mommy to not one but two god-babies. I can't wait to spoil these little girls rotten. I guess this will have to do.

Comments

  1. True, a lot of people are having kids, intended and unintended.

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog!!!

    I don't have any either and I just turned 30, but there are plenty of babies around me that I can go and get for the weekend if the mothering instinct ever creeps in!

    Maybe you will be able to do that with your god babies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for stopping by and leaving a comment. It's great to have people other than my friends read my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!

Popular Posts