Fashion Bites

I am so exhausted... much expected since I barely slept last night. I am trying to fight the urge to nap because I'll be unable to sleep tonight and it will begin the spiral into exhaustion and an accompanying migraine.


So to occupy myself, and entertain you ( the 2 people who actually read this blog) I have decided to dedicate this post to some of my favorite looks and a few of my fashion inspirations.

If I were to describe my style, eclectic would be the most appropriate word. Throw in a lot of fem, a dash of classic and a touch of boho chic and there you have me.

By no means is my style where I want it to be, It's evolving slowly. I've been stuck in a fashion rut for awhile now but I'm planning on getting back to my stylish self for 2011, high heels and all.

So by far my favorite celebrity is Tracee Ellis Ross. By favorite I simply refer to her style, since I don't personally know her.  I absolutely lover her style, she wears what she wants, no matter how crazy the outfit is. I love her confidence and not to mention her killer body.

Epitome of sexy but not slutty.



Love this dress on her.

















For some reason, I also like the Olsens. I'll be honest they sometimes have some moments when I really have to ask WTH? but there are other times when they look really great. They have a knack for throwing together some simple pieces like a button down with a skirt and some heels, or jeans and a t-shirt. They make it work.

So there you have a little taste of what I like, I'm not about to turn this into a full fledged fashion blog, although I have flirted with the idea..hmmm(just a thought). Hope you are inspired to creating your own style.









Labels: