Make-up must haves

I love make-up. to death.
Can't leave home without it. love it.
I used to be a Mary-Kay consultant and fell in love with making people over seeing their faces light up when I was done. I also loved doing faces for weddings. I think after teaching, this maybe my calling. That's my caveat.

Anywho, I have some staples that I must have at all times. My I Can't Live Without Them Or I Will Look Like Crap necessities.
  1. Foundation. I use Mary-Kay medium coverage in 607. I have not found anything to compete with this product. It goes on easily, never looks cakey and handles my oily skin like nobody's business.
  2. Mineral Loose Powder. Once again Mary-Kay is my fav. I just love the way this powder goes on and leaves my skin looking flawless. Gives me a nice healthy glow which otherwise could only be produced by pregnancy.
  3. Mascara. I have about 3 different brand including MaryKay that I use at anyone time. I love CoverGirl for their multitude of options. I also have a Rimmel mascara. This is a miracle working product, God got it right when he invented it.
  4. Lip gloss. Man check my bag and I'll have anywhere from 3-5 lip glosses. I love lip gloss. Not the shiny sticky kind but ones that have color and give me just enough shine. I am loving the new Just Bitten lipstains from Revlon. Just put it on, add a little gloss, presto!!! Sexy in T-3 (minutes that is.)  
These are the staples. I also love eyeliner and eyeshadow. I have been using liquid eyeliner for awhile and took the plunge and bought Maybeline gel pot eyeliner. I love it; application is easy and it stays all day.

I'm a little late on this but I just bought a foundation primer from BareEsentuals and I'm excited to see how it works. I have heard all kinds of miracles that this thing can work from evening out skin tone, making fine lines disappear and healing the sick. If it makes my vulgar pores less noticeable, I'm sold.  Hmm... I will find out tomorrow.