The Skinny Journey

Ok, so I need to lose weight seriously.
I know I have said this a million and one times but I really need to.
My weight has just gotten out of control and I need to regain control over myself and ultimately my life.
This is actually on my list of goals for the new year.  I was doing really well the other day and I fell off.
My problem is a lack of consistency. I start things but never finish. I am working on it. I started my healthy eating plan and working out and then just stopped. I need to stay with it until I see results.
I want to get my sexy back, I'm tired of not being able to fit into my clothes again and feel confident and comfortable.
I am not going to wait until the new year start, I'm starting tomorrow. I'm getting rid of processed foods and sugar. Starting slowly and making sure that I just remain consistent.
Wish me luck.

Comments

  1. Aww, good job girl. I had the same problem with dieting.. I'd start strong and then would slack off.

    I hope you stick with it because I definitely know how you feel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand! And, I don't think people understand that regaining control over your weight does go hand in hand with regaining control over your life in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for your comments. It is a challenge and really is about regaining control of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your journey! I found that the Eat This Not That book series is very informative:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!

Popular Posts