These are a few of my favorite things...

I love beautiful things. I love the smell of leather, whether it be shoes, bags or jackets.
I love the shine on a fab pair of diamond studs. I just can't help myself, it just comes naturally for me to gravitate to expensive things. I swear it isn't intentional.

Well the irony of it all, I can never afford these things. What a bitter pill to swallow. Good lawd, why couldn't I just be content with any ol' thing.

Oh well, I am who I am.
Here are just a few of my drool- worthy faves.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


I l.o.v.e these, sigh.


I love the color on this Marc Jacobs.


Purple is my favorite color and this is just so classic and beautiful.


Cute for just chillin with some jeans and a button down.


Just a little sexier. I see skinny jeans and an over sized sweater. Noice!!


AHHH. What can I say about these. Perfection at its best. Behold.


Labels: ,