Still Here

These past few weeks since taking over as the classroom teacher have been
H-E-C-T-I-C.
I have been stressed and miserable. I can't even begin to describe how crazy things have been. I have some kids in my class who have severe behavioral and emotional disorders and I am at my wits end as to how to deal with them. Screaming, fighting, crying. There were times I felt that I was working in an asylum rather than a 2nd grade classroom.
Thank God for this awesome snow day. I needed this day, desperately.

Lately, I haven't been doing anything to relax. I need to take more time for myself. I need to make time for my blog cause that is the only thing I have to get things off my chest.

On a brighter note, I am losing weight and my first god-child was delivered 2 days ago. There are still things to make me so happy!