Bye Oprah, I love you!

Oprah's show is coming to an end and I, like many millions of people am feeling uber-sad. I love the O. She is the epitome of what it means to be a woman and empowered.

I have learned many things from watching the show but I think if I had to pick one defining lesson it would have to be her advice to "live the authentic you." I have carried this with me forever.

My life has revolved around being myself and being true to who I am. I try never to compromise who I am for the sake of getting people to like me or to fit in. I strive to make myself better and to be happy with who I am and what I can accomplish.

She has also taught me that despite your circumstances, background or whatever other obstacles may come your way you can do anything you set your mind to. I always knew this but her life has solidified this knowledge and belief.

To say I will miss her is an understatement. Farewell Miss O.

Ciao!!