Hair Muse





 I found this picture on Essence and totally love her hair. I am still doing my research for what the heck to do with my hair when I finally take the braids out. I'm not going to lie, I am SCARED. Lol. I'm afraid of what I will look like, afraid that I won't be perceived as pretty anymore. All kinds of nonsensical thoughts that are based on nothing.
At the same time, I am super excited to get all the perm grown out and my real texture comes out. I'll probably been in braids until the new year. I need more length and braids seem to do the trick. We'll see what happens.
Ciao!!

Comments

  1. Don't be scared girl. You'll look fabulous.. and hey, if you don't like it, you can always try again with something else. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!

Popular Posts