September 6, 2011

Dating Dud

Hey blog reader(s), so I'm officially back to work. It's only been two weeks and I'm already exhausted. Man, what the hell? I don't know how that is possible, I'm not even a classroom teacher. I might need to start going to bed at 9 pm in order to get enough sleep.
On to other things... what's going on with my dating life? It is dustier than Satan's bible. I have had no luck in that department whatsoever. I seem to meet men who I'm just not interested in. This morning I met a young man who approached me in the train station to tell me just how beautiful he thinks I am. I wasn't interested for several reasons the biggest being that I just think that any man ballsy enough to just walk up to me might be ballsy enough to walk up to any other "beautiful" woman and ask them out. I just found him to be a bit too aggressive. Is that a faulty notion? Did I pass up a perfectly good date opportunity? I don't know but it just doesn't make sense for me to pursue something if I have that in my mind already.

Oh, there is a guy, a new teacher at my job who I have a crush on. He is really cute but I don't know if it is proper to get involved with a co-worker. I mean things could get awkward if something funky happened. At least he makes for good eye candy if nothing else.
Ciao!
P.S. What do you think about dating a co-worker?

2 comments:

  1. I am cracking up at "dustier than Satan's bible!!"

    I don't think you passed up on a good opportunity- aura and first impressions mean a lot.

    And NOOOOOO on dating a co-worker.. just because everyone likes to meddle so much and it is hard to keep things under wraps... especially if he makes you mad. (I've tried it TWICE- no bueno)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl Sunny...these are the craxy things that come in to my head.
    I totally agree that dating a co-worker is out of the question.
    Thanks for the support.
    I've been keeping up on little Zoe, she is gorgeous like her momma.

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!