I've Got a Problem but I Like It!




I have an addiction...I've come to terms with this reality and I make no effort to rid myself of it no matter how destructive it may be to my pocket. Everyone has a vices(s), mine could be worse so I'm grateful for what I've got.

So my addiction is shoes. I own over 90 pairs and counting. I'm adding more to the collection.

Of course I don't really go out  that much and so many of them hardly get worn but I love them so much that I can't help buying more.

I figured I should wear them, so I'm going to wear them in the house just cause. I know it sounds crazy but they could dry rot and I wouldn't want that to happen.
Anywho....

 I was searching for a pair of black flats for work, a staple for a teacher's closet and I didn't have a pair. Now, I'm frugal...I hate paying full price for anything so I was searching the stores on Labor Day for a bargain but found nothing. Decided to hit up my favorite online stores and long story short, Lord and Taylor as usual came through for me. They were having an extra 25 percent off including clearance items.
I ended getting 3 pairs of black shoes. LOL, talk about overkill. They were all so cute though, I couldn't just pick one pair.


DKNYC Standby Bow Flats

BCBGENERATION Jeweled Bow Dress Flats

Lucky Brand Tessa Wood Sandal
Then I was checking out JCrew and they were having an extra 30 off the sale items. I scored big time with a pair of 150 dollar wedges for 40 bucks. Can you say AWESOME! I was eyeing these wedges for a minute and couldn't beileve how lucky I was to get them at such a bargain. Just had to have them.

I am going to try to not buy any more shoes for the rest of the year. I know you won't believe me, my mom doesn't either but I'm going to work on it. Wish me luck.
Ciao!

Labels: