Outfit Post



H&M top; J Crew pants; Coach sandals; Longchamp bag

Anthropology top; Gap jeans; JCrew head band & bracelet; Thrift shop belt

Forever21 dress; Mexx belt; Coach sandals


Hi guys, so I'm not much for outfit posts but I felt like sharing these pics of some of the outfits I wore while on my vacay.



I love, love, love the dress in the last picture. I happened upon it in Forever21 for ten bucks. I had to get it. I wore it to a Sublime concert and received so many compliments. It is so perfect for summer and even the fall just throw on a denim jacket to keep the chill off.






Comments

  1. You look great! And the background in that first pic, looks like SO much fun!

    Hope to see you in the chat tomorrow (8pm eastern)! =]

    <3 FWB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!

Popular Posts