Date Update

So my date last week did not happen. I was happy I had made other plans, it would have totally sucked to be stuck at home waiting on HIM to call/text.
I did a little shopping and had dinner with a friend who I hadn't seen in ages. It was good to catch up and just chill.

The excuse... he had left my number in his jacket pocket which was at his friend's house. He was forthcoming and claimed he was a bit upset with himself for leaving it there. Ok so I bought the story, I have no reason to not believe him.
Plus he's been texting since he actually saved my number to his phone.
We haven't made any plans as of yet to go out but we will see what happens over the next few weeks.

I have to admit he is kinda growing on me. He has a really nice smile and is pretty respectful towards me. He is still rough around the edges but whatever, I'm not trying to marry him.
My friends at work are convinced he is a really nice guy and great with the kids. The kids really like him so it must be true.

Will keep y'all  informed.
Ciao!!

Labels: