New Do


I discovered Crochet Braids recently, and I'm smitten. I normally go and get my braids done for a hundred and seventy bucks; well not anymore I won't. This style is so easy and so cheap to do. The coolest part is that I can do it myself.
I watched a bunch of YouTube vids and learned the technique. My friend helped with the back, but I think I can manage it if needs be.
I'm super happy with the results. My mind is whirling with all the different types of hair I can use and the different looks. I can't wait! I'm going to be a diva, changing my hair every few weeks. Lol.

Comments

  1. I'm currently transitioning and in need of some more hair options. I'm definitely going to research those youtube videos - I wanna be a hair changing diva too :).

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    xoxo
    Jillian
    www.nusophisticate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!! i'm trying to figure out what i am going to do with my hair when i go to hawaii this year....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This style is sooo easy. I totally recommend it to anyone to try. Check out Toysvoice on YouTube. She is really good at explaining how to do the technique. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Hey Love! Just tagged you in a post over at my spot. Stop by. It's a great way for your readers to get to know a bit more about you.

    http://www.sheaintnodiva.com/2012/01/tag-team-back-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been tagged on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!

Popular Posts