Birthday Wishlist

Get it here
get it here

Get it here

get it here

get it here
My birthday is just around the corner, well in a month but no need to be technical.
Here are just a few of the things I'm wishing for. Maybe there is a birthday fairy somewhere who thinks I'm special who will gift me something from my list. We shall see.

1. Classic Timex Watch. I love that you can change the straps ($30)
2. Kate Spade pouch ( can be used as a clutch). I love Kate Spade so anything will do. ($38 on sale)
3. Red Toms, cause I'm in-love with the color red these days and I want a pair of Toms. ($44)
4. Marc Jacobs watch. very pricey compared to the rest of my list ($150)
5. ASOS clutch ($22)
6. ASOS Slot Through Portfolio Clutch ($28)
Ciao!!
P.S. Birthday fairy, if you are real, I'll be pleased as punch with anything.