It's Spring

It's Spring


In my head I think it's spring. The weather in NY has been amazing some days. On those days, I want to hang my heavy coat up permanently and step out in a pretty scarf and warm weather shoes.
So as a tribute to the much dreamt of Spring days, I offer this little outfit set.

I love the loose white top. It's perfect for the season.Paired with a pretty necklace in a bold color or scarf and you have an easy but chic outfit.

The shoes are the best part of this outfit for me. I have been obsessively searching for something similar for a reasonable price but have been unsuccessful. I love them and I must keep trying. There will be a sale somewhere and I will stumble upon them (positive thinking).



It's Spring by jadeblyss featuring prps jeans

Hoody
$108 - reissonline.com

Prps jeans
£340 - coggles.com

Marc by marc jacobs handbag
£80 - net-a-porter.com

Satya jewelry
$378 - endless.com

MICHAEL Michael Kors michael kors watch
$250 - nordstrom.com

24 karat gold jewelry
$88 - kylerdesigns.com

Love Quotes Scarves linen scarve
£75 - farfetch.com

Labels: , , , , , , , ,