Recently Acquired and Still Drooling Over

I've mentioned in a previous post my serendipitous discovery of Baublebar.
I am absolutely smitten with this site, there are so many awesome pieces of jewelry at relatively reasonable prices.Throw in the free shipping and it's the perfect shopping haven

A friend gave me some money for my birthday and I was wondering what to purchase. I was browsing the site and came across some really pretty earrings.Of course I scooped them up immediately. They arrived in less than a week and I have no regrets. They are so sophisticated.

I still have my eyes on a few more earrings. Lately, I've been loving fancy earrings. Normally I go for plain silver studs or "diamonds" but with so many options out there, I'm branching out and becoming adventurous.

Check out my recent purchase and the ones I'm drooling over.
I got these Crimson Cabochon Studs
Drooling over these...Aqua Boho Drops
these...Blue Rose Studs
and these...Gold Button Studs





Labels: