I Choose to Breathe

Everyday I get one day closer to leaving.
Yesterday I had to fill out my travel document to have the visa process started. This means hopefully, I'll have a travel date in the the next 6-8 weeks. That's not that far away y'all.
I try not to think too much about the move because to be honest it's so stressful. There are so many little things to worry about.

Things like, where I'll be placed. This could possibly be my biggest stressor. I really want to live in Abu Dhabi City which is where everything is. It's full of fun and familiar things like Starbucks and malls and movie theaters.
The alternative is Al Gharbia and it is the total opposite of ADC. Al Gharbia is rural, picture middle of the desert and camels on dirt roads. Isolated, very little to do and just not as much fun.
Plus, in certain parts of Al Gharbia, some teachers have to share housing. No. Bueno.

There is also the worry of which school I'll be teaching in. Will I get along with my co-teacher? My co-workers? Principal?
The list of all the unknowns which makes this exciting but terrifying at the same time. All sorts of things which are out of my control. I've heard the crazy horror stories of the "runners", the people who just can't take it anymore so they get up in the middle of the night, pack their "ish" and run away. That freaks me out. What the hell could be so bad that you break contract and leave?

My consolation however is that God opened this door for me and he has to take care of everything.
I'm placing myself entirely in his hands and I'm just going to trust that everything will work out. Can't forget to think positively either.
I'm believing that I'll be placed in a beautiful 2 bedroom apartment in ADC with a lovely view.

Instead of choosing to worry, I choose to just breathe and let HIM handle it. It's all gonna be alright.