Closer

As excited as I am that work will be ending very soon, in eight days to be exact, it means that I have to begin the arduous process of sorting, packing and getting rid of my stuff. The days are winding down before I'll be headed off. Oh my, it's starting to hit me.

I've talked a lot about the great parts of my move but have purposefully blocked out the most important part. I just don't want to deal with it. My room already looks like a tornado went through because I just don't know what to do with all the stuff I have.


I started taking things out to sort but got so overwhelmed that I stopped and didn't have the energy to put them back. Now they are on the bed, chair and any available space.
You would think it would be easier considering that I don;t have to sell stuff like other people. Even though I know my room will be here when I get back and I don't need to take EVERYTHING with me, I can't think about what to actually take. Which shoes should I bring? What should I leave, what do I take? It makes me want to scream.

Hopefully, when I'm out of work and school I can sit and process. I'll be able to really work on this task in a constructive and productive way.
Maybe I should make a list of what to take; lists seem to work for people. They can work for me, no?
Maybe there are articles online for packing, there are articles for everything these days. I need to check that out.

In the meantime I need a new suitcase. I want a Samsonite. Something like this set:
I like the swivel wheels. I also need a nice backpack big enough to use as a carry on to hold a change of clothing (you never know with these international flights where your bags end up), my documents, computer, Ipad and toiletries.
 Am I being unrealistic to think all those things will fit into a backpack?
If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment, as you can tell I'm not good at this.
Pray for me y'all.

Ciao!

Labels: ,