I'm Grown

It has taken me moving to Abu Dhabi to finally feel like a grown up.
I'm 29 years old and I'm finally grown. Sounds ridiculous right?
The thing is, I've lived with my mom for most of my adult life and although I'm the head of household, at least that's how I file my taxes, I don't feel like a grown up.
Not my mom's fault, she doesn't treat me like a kid.
It's just that, I rely on her to do so much like cook for me and pick up after me. Now before you start thinking I'm spoiled, just remember I work full time and I was going to school full time.
I never had to go grocery shopping and plan my meals entirely. I've never had to furnish my own apartment from scratch and wash the bathroom and clean the entire place.
Hahaha, basically being domestic is my idea of being a grown up.
I'm really looking forward to it. I'll probably suck in the beginning and my place is going to be a mess but I'll get it together eventually.
I'll let you know how it turns out.
Until next time,
Ciao