Let me update you...

I am still experiencing technical difficulties. Sadly, my laptop is acting up and I can't get to share the awesome pictures I took when I visited the world's biggest mall in Dubai.

My favorite part of the trip was the visit to the Aquarium and zoo. Yep, inside the mall is an aquarium and underwater zoo. I don't know what it is about seeing sea creatures that causes me to revert to my 6 year old self; I get so entranced by the different colors and shapes.I walk around with bulging eyes and gaping mouth, so not cute but I can't help myself. It's so exciting.
I also made an interesting trip to he Souk, a traditional Arabic market where tons of vendors compete for your attention. I felt like I was walking on Jamaica Ave or in Chinatown in NYC. Same bootleg watches, purses and shady individual trying to lure you into some back room to see his goods.
It was so hot and smelly. Picture hundreds of men in 100+ degree weather and no deodorant.
I did have some good laughs however and I really did enjoy myself despite the rancid smells and oppressive heat.

I still have not moved to my apartment yet and not quite sure when things will change. I do enjoy the experience of living in a 5-star hotel but I miss home cooked food so much. Eating out everyday gets tiring and not to mention expensive. I am craving some of my mom's curry chicken. Just the thought of it making my homesick. I can't wait until I have my own kitchen and can cook. Haha, I'll probably get sick of that too but you know the grass always seem greener on the other side.
Inshallah (God's willing) it will be soon.
Ciao