M.A.C Make-up Haul

I've never really been a M.A.C girl. My first love for make-up is Mary-Kay and recently it has been Tarte. Mary-Kay is my go to for foundation and powder and Tarte for lip color, eye-shadows and blush.
I'm very excited though to add these pieces from M.A.C, gifted from one of my lovely friends as a good-bye gift.
I've seen the Ruby Woo worn by several bloggers and fell in love. I love the Matte finish and its longevity. While at the store I discovered the So Chaud lipcolor. I decided to be bold - it's orange, and got it. I love, love, love the color.
Finally, I god the mineralize skinfinish in Gold Deposit. My Mary-Kay bronzer gave up the ghost and I've been searching for a worthy replacement. I have found it in this product. It adds a great glow to my skin and I feel oh so pretty.
These products are packed away in my carryon and ready to go.
Can't wait to rock them in AD.
What's your favorite M.A.C products?


Ruby Woo - buy here

So Chuad- buy here

Gold Deposit - buy here