Fitspiration

I bought myself a kettlebell last weekend.
 I really had no clue how to use it. I took a class once, a long time ago but I think I blocked out the experience since it was pure torture. The only reason I didn't blackout completely during the class was because the trainer was hot and I didn't want to look like more of a fool than I already did. I digress. 
Fast forward to the present. 
So I have this kettlebell and I need to use it. I need a routine that will be manageable and still get the results I want. I head over to my favorite place, pinterest to the health and fitness and do a search. I got a few pins that seemed great but one in particular really stood out. I checked out the source and its a blog named Pumps and Iron. 
I found a kettlebell workout called the 20 20 20. It kicked by butt and I felt it the next day. It was totally worth it though cause I know I got a good workout.
The blogger, Nicole  has tons of other workouts you can do at home and without a lot of equipment. She also has some great recipes on the site as well. 
It will be worth your time to check it out. 
Have a successful workout week. 
ciao!