February 6, 2013

Hey

Hey folks!
I am so exhausted, for some reason I have insomnia. No bueno. Too many things on my mind I guess.
Anywho, life is good and I am still alive.
Not much going on by way of excitement.
I saw Django Unchained and I have to say it is now my favorite movie ever. I was super blown away by the story line and the action and wit of the characters. I was also impressed by how well Tarantino was able to bring to reality the horrors of slavery. My co-worker was very surprised that these things really took place during slavery. I am sure it will open the eyes of many people who watch it...well that is my hope.
If you have not seen it, go check it out. Very good film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!