Sassy

So I have gotten back on my get fit wagon and part of my efforts to get to my ultimate sexy self is to drink more water.
I generally drink water for most meals. So this shouldn't be too hard.
I am not a big fan of juice or sodas. Weird but I can eat a whole cake or a dozen donuts but hate juice 'cause it's too sweet. Hmmm...go figure.

Anywho, I came across this recipe for a flavor infused water that not only tastes great but helps to flatten the pooch.

It's called Sassy Water and it's from the Flat Belly Diet.

Sassy Water Recipe
source

2 liters water (about 8 1/2 cups)
1 tsp freshly grated ginger
1 med cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
1 med lemon, thinly sliced
12 small spearmint leaves

1. Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and let flavors blend overnight in the fridge.
2. Strain the ingredients out of the water the next morning and drink all 2
liters by the end of the day.

I have to say it is pretty good and it will help to increase your daily water intake significantly.

Labels: ,