Summer Wish List- Never Gonna Get it Edition


This is my fantasy wish list. All the things I would love to add to my closet but probably will never be able to afford, not on my teacher's salary at least.
Hey but a girl can wish right?
So here is to wishing!


  1. Chloe Marcie Bag- how awesome is this bag guys? Probably will not be able to afford this little gem anytime soon. Boo.

image

2. Chanel  Espadrilles- I spotted these gems on some random blog and totally fell in love with them. They are perfect for summer and will transition really well into fall. They come in a plethora of colors and design to suit any taste. 

image


3. Valentino Rock Stud heels- just how amazing and sexy are these shoes? I have become completely enamored with them. They are darling but like everything else on this list, not withing my budget. Double boo!



Labels: ,