Wishlist - Summer Reading



For as long as I can remember I have loved reading.
I would lose myself in the stories of whatever book I was reading. It was the best feeling in the world for me. 
There were times I would hide under the table so that I could read when I should have been doing my chores.

With the summer holiday just around the corner, I am looking forward to all the books I will get a chance to read. 
I will also have a nine hour lay-over on my way to NY so I am shopping for books that will keep me entertained and occupied while in the airport. 

Here are just a few that have piqued my curiosity. 




source
source
source
source
If you have any suggestions, feel free to drop me a line.

Comments

  1. I would love to read Mindy's book too! I just finished Sense and Sensibility for the #JaneAustenBookClub which is my summer reading plans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never read Sense and Sensibility, I love Jane Austen so I will add that to my list.
      Thanks hun!

      Delete
  2. I've downloaded Mindy's book for this summer too. I am reading gone girl at the moment ( stArted yesterday- am last on the bus) and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you enjoy it. Also, I will look for this book you mention. Haven't read that one yet.
      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!

Popular Posts