LATELY

image

*clears throat.
Hello out there.

I know it's been pretty quiet around here lately. I kinda stepped away from the mic for a bit.

I have been really busy doing nothing.
School has been out for two glorious days now and I have spent my time hanging with friends, watching the tube  and sitting on my couch.

Oh and I have been buying stuff.

I am now the very pleased owner of a MacBook Air. Winning.
My little netbook was not happy about being over worked any longer.
It was struggling and threatening to just give up the ghost.
I didn't want to risk losing it so I figured I needed a computer that could deal with my everyday usage and storing all my pictures.
The Mac is a bit pricey but you might as well go big or go home. It was well worth the money.

I also bought a television. Yes folks, since moving to the UAE I am just now getting  a tv.
Cable is not only expensive here but ridiculous. It just wasn't worth investing the money for 2 or 3 channels. So no cable no tv.
That's what I thought but turns out with all the modern advances in technology, I don't need cable.
I hooked up my little netbook to an HDMI cable and now I can watch all my shows on a 42'' screen via Netflix and Hulu.
Sure beats watching them on an iPad.

My living room also got a few additions as well.
A lovely computer desk for my printer and laptop when I need to work and of course a swivel chair.
The place has come along so well and I love just hanging out in my home.
As soon as I tidy up a bit I will post new pictures to share with you.

Only a week to go before I am on a plane to NY.
Wohooooooooo!!!!!!

Ciao for now.