July 8, 2013

LATELY

image

*clears throat.
Hello out there.

I know it's been pretty quiet around here lately. I kinda stepped away from the mic for a bit.

I have been really busy doing nothing.
School has been out for two glorious days now and I have spent my time hanging with friends, watching the tube  and sitting on my couch.

Oh and I have been buying stuff.

I am now the very pleased owner of a MacBook Air. Winning.
My little netbook was not happy about being over worked any longer.
It was struggling and threatening to just give up the ghost.
I didn't want to risk losing it so I figured I needed a computer that could deal with my everyday usage and storing all my pictures.
The Mac is a bit pricey but you might as well go big or go home. It was well worth the money.

I also bought a television. Yes folks, since moving to the UAE I am just now getting  a tv.
Cable is not only expensive here but ridiculous. It just wasn't worth investing the money for 2 or 3 channels. So no cable no tv.
That's what I thought but turns out with all the modern advances in technology, I don't need cable.
I hooked up my little netbook to an HDMI cable and now I can watch all my shows on a 42'' screen via Netflix and Hulu.
Sure beats watching them on an iPad.

My living room also got a few additions as well.
A lovely computer desk for my printer and laptop when I need to work and of course a swivel chair.
The place has come along so well and I love just hanging out in my home.
As soon as I tidy up a bit I will post new pictures to share with you.

Only a week to go before I am on a plane to NY.
Wohooooooooo!!!!!!

Ciao for now.


2 comments:

  1. A break from the mic is good for all us from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Wanda, it is necessary to take a break every now and again to get my mind sorted out.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!