Today I am participating in a weekly linked up hosted by the lovely Melyssa over at The Nectar Collective
to share my weekly goals. Check it out guys!
As I get ready to embark on my much anticipated journey home, I have to admit that there is a little part of me that is anxious.
The thing with being away from home for almost a year is that there are just so many things you feel you need to do and so many people you just have to see.
It can be a little overwhelming thinking about it all. I don't think I've had a good night's sleep for the past week.
I want to see all my friends and do everything on my mental list but the reality is that I won't be able to do it all and it's ok. It really is. I only have a month and it seems like a long time but the time will go by quickly and be gone before I realize.
So here are my goals to help keep me my from loosing my head.
- Stick to the Plan. I have scheduled all my play dates and get togethers in advance with my friends. My natural tendency is to want to see everyone, even if it means 3 or 4 meet ups in a day. It just won't be possible and I will need to follow my schedule. Unfortunately it leaves little room for flexibility.
- Quality time with Mom. While I am planning all these get togethers with friends I also have to make sure that my mom is number 1 on the list. That may mean saying no to some people and things.
- Document my visit. I am excited about this part. I have a lovely new camera waiting at home for me and my goal is to get out there and capture all the wonderfulness of New York and my trip home. I need to practice more and NY is the best play ground to better my craft.
I think that as long as I stick to these goals I should be ok.
Can't wait to share everything with you guys.
Check out the rules of the link up and pop over to The Nectar Collective
to share your wishes/ goals and meet some new friends.
Here are the rules for the link up.
WEEKLY WISHES LINKUP RULES:
1. Share your posts about your goals, challenges, or wishes for the week, month, year, decade, whatever! Posts completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted. 2. Link back to this site so others can get their goal-setting on, too (You can use the button below if you please!).
3. The most important rule of all! You MUST visit the person’s blog who linked up before you and leave them some motivating comment love. This is such an important part of this linkup! We are here to encourage each other to accomplish our goals. Let’s do this together! Can’t wait to visit your blogs and see what you’re wishing for this week!
- See more at: http://thenectarcollective.com/#sthash.t0YiksOB.dpuf