Weekly Wishes # 9


Another week closer to the holidays. Wohooo.
Is it wrong that I am keeping a running count of the number of weeks left before break?
Well I don't feel in the least bit sorry. No apologies round here. No siree, I am beyond ready to enjoy 3 weeks of pure bumness.
Not to mention, Thailand is that much closer on the horizon.

Here is what it's looking like in the weekly wishes department.

Last Week's Wishes
1. Get more rest. I'm bringing this one back. Bed by 10 p.m. Yeah that's how I roll. Granny style.

2. Gym. I've slacked off because I just had a lot going on last week but my goal is to bet back to my 4 times a week gym sess. 

I did way better and accomplished both my goals. I am back to my regular sleeping and gym schedules. Go me!!!

This Week's Wishes

1. Speak positively. Lately I've been super negative in my speech. Life and death are in the power of the tongue. The things we speak over our lives often come to pass. This week I will speak only those things that I want to bear fruit in my life.

2. Stick to my weekly menu plan. 

3. Do laundry. Oof, it's starting to pile up. 

4. Reach out to a friend I haven't spoken to in a while. 

Wish me luck!!!