Dear 2013

It's almost the end of 2013 and God was truly good to me. I have so much to be thankful for and I am excited and looking forward to what 2014 has to offer.

I am joining the Dear 2013 link up over at Sunshine to the Square Inch
Here is my letter to the year 2013.

Dear 2013, 
As you come to a close, I can honestly say you sure were  good to me. There were some not so great moments but the great ones are way more memorable and I choose to focus on those. 
You were a year of traveling and many firsts. I have so much to be thankful for and I feel so blessed.
These are just some of the highlights of our time together.
  •  trip to Paris with my mom.
  •  Camping in the mountains of Oman
  •  traveling to Istanbul and Thailand
  • turning 30
  •  getting my driver license
  •  buying my first car
You were also a year of personal growth for me and I know that this isn't the end. I am only getting better. 
Thank you!