January 14, 2014

Weekly Wishes #12


Hi lovelies. Welcome to Weekly Wishes link up over at The Nectar Collective.
Ok, so let's take a look back at last Week's Wishes
I did a marginally good job on the wishes/goals. Didn't finish the book. Inshallah(God's willing) I will make it happen by the weekend.
  • stick to my meal plan
  • finish the book I am reading
  • work out a minimum of 4 times this week

This Week's Wishes
  • Stick to my meal plan. 
  • Finish my book
  • Read my bible every night
  • Work out 4 times
  • Be fearless
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome goals Kahleel! I love "Be Fearless!"

    Visiting from #WeeklyWishes linkup

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!