Hi friends. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
I am glad today is over. It wasn't my best day but thankfully it's in the past and tomorrow promises bigger and better things. Not sure what those are but I'm hopeful. At the very least it has to be better than today.
Welcome once again to Weekly Wishes.
Last Week's Wishes
- Stick to my meal plan. Yay! I did it.
- Finish my book. Check!
- Read my bible every night. Almost had this in the bag but my Ipad was acting funny and I couldn't read the bible plan I follow. Poor excuse considering I have a real bible.
- Work out 4 times. I managed to get my lazy butt to the gym somehow and I am happy I did. I feel super motivated to continue my weight loss journey. I know that each day is a step towards my goal.
- Be fearless. I tried. I asked for help from a friend, something I rarely ever do. Never got a response to my request which sucks. I have a serious fear of being disappointed and sadly I was but I'm glad I took the chance. I didn't die. I know that disappointment isn't fatal.
This Week's Wishes
- Workout on the weekend. No slacking off and no excuses.
- Clean. My bedroom is a mess.
- Go to church on Friday.
- Polish my fingernails. They're looking rough.
- Stick to my bed time curfew.
Head over to The Nectar collective to participate in the weekly blog link up and share your goals/wishes for the week.