Coconut Curry Shrimp





I made this last night and it was so yummy. The best part is that it is one of the simplest recipes you will ever make. It is so easy.

Someone on Instagram asked for the recipe so I am posting it here.
As usual the ingredients are not exact as I literally just threw it together for myself.

Ingredients:
Approximately 16 -20 medium peeled and deveined shrimp
1/2 red onion
3 cloves garlic
3/4 cup cut up bell peppers (mixed colors)
1.5 cup spinach
1/4 cup full fat canned coconut milk
1 tsp curry
1 tsp tumeric
1 tbsp coconut oil
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Saute chopped onion and garlic until the onions are translucent and fragrant.
Add the peppers and cook for about 2 minutes then add shrimp. Cook the shrimp until they are pink.
Add curry, tumeric and salt and pepper.
Cook for about 2 minutes then add coconut milk and spinach.
Allow to cook on low heat until the spinach wilts.
Makes 2 servings


There it is. So easy and simple. Takes maybe 10 minutes start to finish.
I served it with roasted vegetables but have had it with a baked sweet potato and it was great. I am thinking cauliflower rice would be another good option.