happy fun times






I've been wanting to do the Color Run for the longest time. The timing just didn't fit until a couple days ago I saw that there was going to be one in Abu Dhabi.
Man was I excited. I messaged my former running buddy and luckily she was also interested. We registered and got out little packages with out t-shirts and other goodies.

It was so much fun, although we did more walking than running. To be honest most people walked the 5km. There were a few serious runners but it was mostly just for fun and all the proceeds go to charity which is awesome.

It's such a great activity to do with your family. I loved seeing all the little kiddies in their gear out on the track.

My friend and I had so much fun. I was pelted something awful with the color. Luckily I was smart enough to cover most of my hair. It would have be a nightmare trying to get the color out of my entire head.

I would do it again. Maybe next time I'll actually run. Ha, who am I kidding. I'll probably walk.

It's so nice to be able to do the things that make you happy. And to have amazing friends who join in the fun. I feel really blessed to have these opportunities as simple as they seem.






Comments

  1. Color Run sounds 10x more awesome being that you did it in Abu Dhabi! Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to be doing one in September and I was worried about my hair. Is it really that hard to get out. Just what I need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brittany it was really easy to get out. Just shampoo, rinse and repeat. Wasn't as bad as I thought. Have fun!

      Delete
  3. One of these has passed through my city once, and I missed my chance! If ever the opportunity presents itself, I am all in. Even though I am a couch potato and running doesnt come naturally; just to participate! The art student in me cannot miss another chance to be covered in paint Haha. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Tamara I didn't do much running cause I am not the fittest person around. Just do it for fun.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!

Popular Posts