Pineapple Fried Rice



Last night I was trying to decide what to do with some left over riced cauliflower that was sitting in my fridge begging to be made into something wonderful.
 It suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't had pineapple fried rice in ages. So off to work I went to make a Paleo version of one of my favorite Thai dishes.

It was the business. I went back for seconds cause it was just that good. Now let me be honest and say it didn't taste exactly like the pineapple fried rice you get at the Thai restaurant but that's ok, cause it was still really good. I might be slightly biased towards my own cooking, so that's why I am going to share the recipe and let you try it for yourself. 
Let me know what you think. 

Ingredients:
2.5 cups "riced" cauliflower (I use a food processor to do this) 
1 cup pineapple cubed  (I chopped them a little smaller)
1 cup mixed bell peppers
1/2 medium red onion chopped
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 cloves garlic
salt and pepper to taste
coconut aminos
green onions
2 eggs

Directions:
Sauté the red onions and garlic in coconut oil until onions are translucent. Add the peppers and pineapple, cook for app. 5 minutes. 
Whisk eggs and add to the pan. Scramble the eggs with the cooked  veggies. 

Add the cauliflower and cook for app. 7 minutes. Make sure to keep stirring things up so that the eggs don't clump up together. 
Add your coconut aminos. I just throw it in there and stop when I feel it's enough. That method has yet to fail me. 
Once this is all done. Season with salt and pepper. Chop the green onions and sprinkle on top.
Voila!!! Your very own Pineapple Fried "Rice"

I could have eaten this alone but I served it will grilled lamb chops. 
Foodgasm!!!!  

Blog Hopping!