weekend re-cap



Hi lovelies,
The weekend has come and gone, all too quickly I might add. I was not ready for work this morning, wanting instead when my alarm shrilly interrupted slumber to roll over and bury myself deeper within the warmth of my duvet. Sadly, reality knocked and I was forced to answer its call. Time to go to work.

I had a great weekend, one of the better ones in a long time.
It began on Friday when I went to church and ran into my sweet friend R. He mentioned that he was going to be celebrating St. Patrick's Day with some friends and if I wanted to join. I tagged along and ended up meeting a really great lady who may become a good friend. Turns out she worked for the same Charter School network I worked for in NY at the same time that I worked there. We had probably gone on a few professional development events together and never met until we were half way across the world.
Small world much?

After this little get together, R and I headed out to have tea with my weekly tea buddy Jenny and her hubby. We spent some time catching up and enjoying each other's company.

 R and I were starving once we were done with tea. He took me to a new restaurant, where I had the best darn eggs and bacon I've had in a while. I don't know what they put in the food but it was delish considering it was something so basic as bacon and eggs.

Next up was coffee with another friend after R and I went our separate ways.

My evening wasn't done yet and after coffee I had just enough time to get home to eat and have a quick shower. Then it was off to the movies with a friend from work. If you haven't seen "300, Rise of an Empire" I highly recommend it. Well, only if you're into blood and guts and big brawny half-clothed  men.

Saturday was a bit more relaxing. I did a little grocery shopping, tidied up my messy place and finally got a chance to catch up on my reading. Later I went out for lunch with a friend.
The rest of the evening was spent relaxing some more and reading.

It felt good to be out and about catching up with old friends and making new ones.


I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Besitos