Yay, it's March. The best month ever!!!
Something very special is happening this month. Can you take a guess?
My birthday, duh!
I'll be all of 31. Seems hard to believe, feels like I just turned 20 yesterday.
I've got big plans for March, can't let the transition into a new chapter of my life go by without leaving an indelible mark.
- Complete Whole30 without cheats.
- Read 3 books.
- Reduce spending and save some money by sticking to my meal plans and not over buying groceries.
- Learn the basics of Photoshop and edit my best photos.
- Delete all the useless photos from my computer.
- Try a new recipe each week. I want to continue to be excited about Paleo and the best way to do so is to mix things up. I don't want to get stuck in a food rut.
- Be patient with myself. I will not be at my ideal weight in a month, I have to keep working at it every day. Change takes time. I will not accomplish everything I want overnight and I have to learn to be ok with that.
This week's goals
- successfully complete week 2 of Whole30.
- work out 5 days. I usually manage to get in 4 work out days during the week but slack off on the weekend. I want to push myself to get out of bed on Saturday and actually do something either at home or in the gym.
- begin my free trial of Photoshop and watch tutorials on how to do basic editing.
- Drink more water. I don't drink as much as I should, definitely will need to be more mindful of my intake.
So ready for a brain break.
Link up over at The Nectar Collective to check other what other people have planned for their lives this week and for the month.