Hey lovelies, it's that time of the week already.
Welcome to Weekly Wishes hosted by The Nectar Collective.
This month the weeks seems as if they are speeding by and I am happy because Spring Break is that much closer. I am beyond ready.
Let's get into it shall we.
Last Week's Wishes
successfully complete week 2 of Whole30.Yay me! On to week 3. work out 5 days.Didn't feel so good over the weekend and skipped the gym. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. begin my free trial of Photoshop and watch tutorials on how to do basic editing.Completely owned this one. Check out this post to see some of my work. Drink more water.Yeah did pretty good with this one too especially when I made "Sassy Water".
- take my vitamins everyday. I just can't seem to remember. May need to set an alarm of some sort to remind me.
- eat before 7 p.m every evening. I procrastinate and sit around and before I realize the time has flown by and I'm eating dinner at 8. Not good at all.
- Do more squats. Just randomly do squats every and anywhere. Well maybe not everywhere but definitely when I'm brushing my teeth or cooking. Is that weird? Well I don't mind being a little weird cause I'll have a nice tush to show.
- Spend less time on social media. It's embarrassing how much time I spend checking Instagram. I blame all those people who post pictures of food and their newly slimmed down figures. I'm practically obsessed.
- Read. Maybe when I cut down on the time on Instagram I can finally finish the book I'm supposed to be reading.
- Give myself a manicure. Trying to save some money so in between my monthly mani/pedi treat, I'll give myself a home manicure.
Okay folks, that's it for me.
What are your goals/wishes for the week? Good luck!!!