Weekly Wishes #15


Hey lovelies, it's that time of the week already.
Welcome to Weekly Wishes hosted by The Nectar Collective.
This month the weeks seems as if they are speeding by and I am happy because Spring Break is that much closer. I am beyond ready.

Let's get into it shall we.

Last Week's Wishes
  • successfully complete week 2 of Whole30.  Yay me! On to week 3. 
  • work out 5 days.  Didn't feel so good over the weekend and skipped the gym. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. 
  • begin my free trial of Photoshop and watch tutorials on how to do basic editing. Completely owned this one. Check out this post to see some of my work. 
  • Drink more water. Yeah did pretty good with this one too especially when I made "Sassy Water". 
This Week's Wishes
  • take my vitamins everyday. I just can't seem to remember. May need to set an alarm of some sort to remind me. 
  • eat before 7 p.m every evening. I procrastinate and sit around and before I realize the time has flown by and I'm eating dinner at 8. Not good at all. 
  • Do more squats. Just randomly do squats every and anywhere. Well maybe not everywhere but definitely when I'm brushing my teeth or cooking. Is that weird? Well I don't mind being a little weird cause I'll have a nice tush to show.
  • Spend less time on social media. It's embarrassing how much time I spend checking Instagram. I blame all those people who post pictures of food and their newly slimmed down figures. I'm practically obsessed. 
  • Read. Maybe when I cut down on the time on Instagram I can finally  finish the book I'm supposed to be reading. 
  • Give myself a manicure. Trying to save some money so in between my monthly mani/pedi treat, I'll give myself a home manicure. 

Okay folks, that's it for me. 
What are your goals/wishes for the week? Good luck!!!



Comments

  1. I miss reading for fun!!! good luck on finishing your book and eating before 7pm :)

    http://iwriteaboutyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with last week's goals! You totally got this week, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals!
    The only time I successfully remembered to take my vitamins everyday was when I put the bottle at my meditation station, since I stopped there every morning and saw them.
    I did it kind of successfully when I got one of those old people S-S pill boxes, but all the flaps lifted up in my bag and that got old real quick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Britt I keave them on the kitchen counter and even then I forget. I'm a mess.

      Delete
  4. Good job on meeting your goals last week!!

    I definitely need to get back into doing squats. I was doing great doing squats while brushing my teeth or while my son was taking a bath and one day I stopped and haven't done it since. Aargh!

    I use an app called MediSafe to remind me to take my pills and do a variety of other irregular household tasks (such as watering the plant twice a week LOL) and I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check out the app. Thanks so much for letting me know about it. Just start doing those squats again. It will pay off.

      Delete
  5. Ahhhh yes! I get stuck on instagram and checking out the weight everyone has lost. I started my journey at the end of December. 15lbs down, lots to go. Good idea to do squats throughout the day. I need to do that. I just started taking Body Pump classes at the Y. They are hard but really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow 15 lbs, that's awesome!! Congrats. I wish you much success. I don't take classes, they're too expensive but sometimes I watch YouTube and do "classes" like TaeBo or Jillian Michaels.

      Delete
  6. Hello there! Such great goals for this week.. Besides the one's I've set for myself I too want to read, lessen using social media, & do a self medi. Never thought about doing squats throughout the day, but that's a great idea! I'm thinking throwing lunges in there is good too. Good luck with everything this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!

Popular Posts