Whole30: Round 2

I am back to taking care of myself, which means reset mode. 
What better way  to rid my body of the cravings than doing Whole30? 
I'm about to begin week two and I am already feeling the difference. My allergies have cleared up, the bloating is gone and I feel better overall. 
Sugar and carb cravings have also disappeared. 

Here's what I ate the first week back. 
Tried out a few new recipes. Some I found online and modified (I can never follow a recipe to the T, I always modify it in some way. Must be some sort of disorder) and some I made up. The beef and cabbage stir-fry I literally threw it together based on what was in the fridge. 
All were amazing and I enjoyed devouring every morsel. 


Beef Stuffed Peppers. Added raisins and cinnamon to the beef and it was amazing.

Ginger Chicken, Green Beans with Bacon and Roasted Sweet Potatoes.

Spinach, Pineapple, Pear, Apple, Banana and Maca powder. So yum

Ginger Chicken, Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli with plantains. 

beef and cabbage stir-fry with fried egg