I'm back from Nepal.
I have to admit that although I love to travel, it always feels good to be back in my own bed and be able to take a nice shower in my own bathroom.
I can't wait to share my pictures and experiences from the trip with you over the next few days, so stay tuned.
It's weekly wishes Monday. Let's jump in shall we.
Last Week's Goals
pack for my trip.
get money exchanged for trip
finish up last minute purchases for trip
get rid of perishables in the fridge
pay bills before trip
I got all my goals accomplishes last week. Yay! Since they were all related to my trip, it made things a lot easier.
This Week's Goals
- Clean my apartment. I've neglected cleaning for a few weeks now and since I'm on break I can give the place a good cleaning.
- Begin journaling again. Not in the "Dear Dairy" sort of way but more like getting my thoughts down on paper and out of my head. It's a good way for me to process and clear my head.
- Get in at least 3 days work out. I'm not feeling in the mood to go to the gym to be honest but since I have a goal to lose 15 more pounds, I have to disregard my feelings and just get it done.
Goals for April
- Complete another round of Whole30. I'm on a mission to lose another 15 pounds before going home to NY this summer. Going on vacation really threw a wrench in my weight loss and clean eating plan. I find that doing a month of very strict eating helps to get me back on track and focused.
- Focus on my spending habits and cut back on frivolous spending.
- Pay off one debt back home.
- Read 3 books.