Weekly Wishes #19





Hey lovelies,
thanks for stopping by for another Weekly Wishes link up.

I missed last week's link up because time just seemed to get away from me and it was too late to post or I thought it was.
Anywho, here are the goals from the previous week.

P.S. Can't believe April is almost over. I am kinda happy that the weeks seem to be flying by. I'm that much closer to going home for the summer.
I can't even express to you just how enormous my desire is to be home.


Previous Goals
This Week's Goals

That's it. I'm a little low on motivation to begin anything new or make too many changes this week. I think I've accomplished  a lot of the things I set out to do in the past so I'm gonna take it easy this week.

I hope you guys have a great week and accomplish whatever goals you set for yourself. 
Ciao!!!