April 21, 2014

Weekly Wishes #19





Hey lovelies,
thanks for stopping by for another Weekly Wishes link up.

I missed last week's link up because time just seemed to get away from me and it was too late to post or I thought it was.
Anywho, here are the goals from the previous week.

P.S. Can't believe April is almost over. I am kinda happy that the weeks seem to be flying by. I'm that much closer to going home for the summer.
I can't even express to you just how enormous my desire is to be home.


Previous Goals
  • Clean my apartment.  I did this and have been doing a really good job of keeping it clean and tidy.Everyday I straighten up so that it doesn't build up to a hot mess. So far so good.
  • Begin journaling again. That didn't happen. 
  • Get in at least 3 days work out. Check. Actually went 4 times. 
This Week's Goals
  • Read. I just started The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd. Would love to finish it by next weekend. 
  • Try a new recipe this week. 
  • Go to the pool. I have a lovely pool in my building and my friend is always begging me to go. I should take advantage of it while the weather is not homicidal. It's nice to just go relax with my book and unwind after work. 

That's it. I'm a little low on motivation to begin anything new or make too many changes this week. I think I've accomplished  a lot of the things I set out to do in the past so I'm gonna take it easy this week.

I hope you guys have a great week and accomplish whatever goals you set for yourself. 
Ciao!!!


12 comments:

  1. You have a great set of wishes :) I heard The Invention of Wings is a good read, so I really hope you enjoy it! :)

    xo,
    http://iwriteaboutyou.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nessa so far it's riveting. Hard to put down. That's a good sign.
      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. My dad runs a pool company and he refuses to put a pool in our backyard because the upkeep is too crazy, so you enjoy that pool!! :D also, good luck with your new recipe this week! I find cooking to be both rewarding and relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yeah if I had to take care of it, I wouldn't have one either. I am so gonna try to enjoy it. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. what kind of recipe are you looking to try?? I made the most amazing banana cream pie this past weekend!! I highly recommend it! Good luck with your goals this week! I Love the picture with the Cow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking for good and easy Paleo recipes. This banana cream pie sounds amazing. Maybe I can make it Paleo somehow.
      Will check it out. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Ohhh, I love trying out new recipes + my Pinterest board is always filled with them! Now just to take the time to MAKE them ;) enjoy your meal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check out your page. I'm always looking for stuff on Pinterest too, I pin so many recipes now I just have to make them.

      Delete
  5. Great job on keeping the apartment clean. I'm working on that now. And reading is one of my plans for this week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading is something I am really trying hard to make time for but am struggling to do! I also can't believe that April's nearly over, a bit scary! Hope you managed to get your recipe done :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryn! I am working on that recipe before the week gets out.

      Delete

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!