May 7, 2014

Conflicted

 I am in search of some new black sandals for the summer. The pair I have now look like a puppy's chew toy. Not cute.
There is really only one store I shop at, especially online. That's J.Crew.
I know my size and I feel that the fit is usually consistent.
J.Crew never disappoints so that's where I turned in search of my perfect sandals.

So here are my current picks.
I love that the ankle-strap sandals have to gold details but this may also be it's downfall because I won't be able to wear it with everything.

The gladiators seem more versatile. It's two toned and I can totally wear it with a bunch of different outfits.

One is blingy and the other is super simple. Not sure which one to get.
I'm so conflicted.



What do you think? 

5 comments:

  1. am loving the gladiator sandals better...really very pretty! The other one is not bad as well, but lt depends on what you wearing it with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your vote! I agree, the gladiators may be the one.

      Delete
  2. Oooh I like them both! I would probably go for the woven gladiator ones though - as you said, more versatile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll be getting the gladiators for sure. Thanks Ashli!

      Delete
  3. I like them both! Ugh. Get them both!!!! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!