June 9, 2014

Weekly Wishes #25



Hi lovelies, Happy Monday!

Only five more weeks until I'm back in NY. I'm super excited.

The kids have stopped coming. I miss them but I'm glad to be done. I'm exhausted and it's nice to be able to go in to work and not have to worry about entertaining 23 kids.
Yay for summer vacations!

Ok so here are my goals for this week.


  • Complete all the reports and other such unexciting work things by Wednesday. 
  • Go grocery shopping. My fridge is bare.
  • Focus on eating clean and going hard-core at the gym. 5 weeks to lose 5 pounds!!
  • Shave my legs. Summer is here. I can't be walking around with cave girl legs. 
What are your goals this week. Head over to Melyssa's blog to share them and participate in the fun.


6 comments:

  1. Don't you wish your fridge would just magically fill up with all your favorite foods?? Good luck with your wishes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure eating clean and hard core exercising has been on my to do list for months with no success. Here's to hoping you have better luck than I! Nothing is better than a fridge a full of food. I have the terrible habit of grocery shopping hungry then needing to try everything when I get home. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me Katie, it has been on my list every week for months too. Some weeks are a hit and some a miss but I keep going.
      Good luck with your goals too.

      Delete
  3. Ha ha. I feel ya on the legs;). Good luck with your goals this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!