Weekly Wishes #26



Hi lovelies,
I hope you are having an amazing week so far.

School has officially ended for the kiddies. I'm kinda sad. I won't see the boys again and I didn't get a chance to say good bye to a few of them. Oh well, such is life.

On a more positive note, only 4 more weeks until I go home.

Let's see what my goals are looking like shall we.

Last Week's Goals
  • Complete all the reports and other such unexciting work things by Wednesday.  Done!
  • Go grocery shopping. Yay I have food!
  • Focus on eating clean and going hard-core at the gym. Ongoing
  • Shave my legs. Summer is here.  Finally!!!

This Week's Goals
  • Continue to focus on what I'm eating and getting my gym sessions in.
  • Try a new exercise this week. Doesn't have to be anything fancy but just something to challenge myself and keep things fun.
  • Lose 1 pound this week. 
Not too many things on my plate this week. 
I just really want to focus on my eating and meeting my 1 pound weight loss goal. 
Good luck with your goals and link up over on The Nectar Collective


Comments

  1. I love how realistic your goals are! I need to get on your productivity level!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great goals, I'm so bad at "exercising" and much prefer to add more movement in my day (like biking around town instead of driving), I always admire those who can stick to exercising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chantel it is a struggle but I figure I have nothing else going on in my life so might as well do that. Biking is more fun!

      Delete
  3. These sound like great goals! I always love finding new exercises and new methods to toss into my work-out. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Just replied to your comment about creating - let me know if you want to create/DIY something this week :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!

Popular Posts