Weekly Wishes #29
Hey lovelies, as you read this I'll probably be in transit to NY. Super happy to be going home of course.
Last Week's Goals
I am happy to say all things on my list were completed. I really didn't want to come back to a messy house so I made sure to get it nice and clean before leaving.
Although I'll be on vacation, there are things I need to get done. Check out my list of goals for the week.
- Sleep. This is crucial after my bajillion hours of travel. This is my numero uno priority.
- Sort through my clothes and figure out what to keep, sell and give away.
- List all the shoes I want to sell on Ebay or Poshmark. Look out for a link to shop if you're interested in purchasing so gently worn beauties (8-8.5).
- Sort through all the mail I've accumulated in the past year.
- Call the county office and have them take me off their jury duty list.
I think this list should keep me super busy for the week. Hopefully I'll have the energy to get it all done.
Make sure to join the link up over at The Nectar Collective.