Weekly Wishes #31




Hey lovelies,
Hope you're all doing well.

I am over here struggling from jet lag. The struggle is very real y'll. I'm hoping that my body gets it together soon.
Otherwise I am doing great. Work has begun, the kids aren't there yet. We've just been setting up the classes and getting to know each other.
If you read my last post, I mentioned that most of the staff are brand new and I was a little anxious about that. I am happy to report that so far they seem really sweet and down-to-earth. Yay! I am feeling really good about the year and working with them.

Ok so here are my goals for this week

  • Unpack. Currently I have 2 large suitcases spilling their contents all over my living room floor. I just haven't had the energy yet to tackle them but this week I want to take care of that.
  • Organize my spice cabinet. Exciting right? I brought back a bunch of awesome spices and I literally chucked them in the cabinet and it is a hot mess up in there. Yeah, need to fix that.
  • Sweep my floors. I'm looking around and there are  six weeks of dust bunnies the size of my head attempting to usurp me and I can't have that. 
So I think that's all my weary body can manage this week. What's up with you? Head over to The Nectar Collective to join the party. 

Comments

  1. Hope you'll manage through that jet lag. Did you just say spice cabinet? You should definitely share your cooking here in your blog! ;) Good luck with all those wishes of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I need to get back on the cooking thing and I'll definitely share if it turns out great.

      Delete
  2. Unpacking after vacation is the absolute worst! Seriously? I cannot stand it. I've made a strict rule that I unpack my bags the same day that I get in to avoid getting angry from staring at my suitcases for days on end. It definitely works... after I am done having a miniature tantrum about doing it. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! I was just so exhausted that I couldn't do it then. Hopefully it will happen this week.

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear work's going well! Just ignore the suitcases until you have the time and energy to deal with them! My spice cabinet was a mess too, I just bought a container and popped everything in there - problem solved :-) Have a great week and take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryn. I love your quick fix. I might do containers of some sort.

      Delete
  4. I love your wishes for the week! LOL...I laughed because I have my spice cabinet organized as well. Unpacking???!!! Not my favorite thing in the world to do especially when I am unpacking for six people! Good luck on your wishes this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might just follow your advice about waiting to unpack. I just seems so overwhelming. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!

Popular Posts