September 1, 2014

Weekly Wishes #32




Hey lovelies, 
Happy Labor Day! Hope you are enjoying your day off. I say this with a mixture of envy and happiness for you who are in America. 

The kiddies have come! Man I am mentally exhausted. I forgot how frustrating and difficult these early days of Kindergarten 1 are (these are pre-school aged children). They're such babies and to make it even more challenging we don't speak the same language. I am praying for God to help me to display patience. Pray for me or send me positive vibes. I need it.
I already had a pooper and a raspberry blower. It's only day 2 people.  I know eventually we will all love each other but it definitely takes some time. I will have to remember how awesome my kids were when we parted and that I felt this same way at the beginning of my journey with them.

Ok so let's see how I am doing with my goals for this year. This is a progress report on the 3 main goals I had set for 2014.


  • Living a 95% Paleo lifestyle. I was doing an awesome job with this until I went home to NY for the summer. Now I'm back I've gone back to trying to live this goal out. I want it to be a complete lifestyle so much so that I can maintain it even on vacations. 
  •  Travel solo. Haven't done this yet. The idea still scares me a little. I am planning on making my December break trip a solo trip. Not sure yet where to go. I was thinking back to Asia somewhere. Any suggestions???
  • Having a more positive attitude and spirit. Still a long way from where I would like to be. It's super hard but by building my faith and relationship with God I know I will get to a much better place. 

Alright my loves, lemme see what you working with. Head over to Melyssa's blog and share your progress.


5 comments:

  1. 95% Paleo is amazing!! Good for you! Keep it up! Your doing fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I LOVE traveling solo. It's so nice to get away from everyone and everything and take the time to really reflect on you. That would be the perfect time for you to assess/improve upon your positivity and spirituality!
    I don't know of many places in Asia, but I know that I am most reflective near water and nature, so I would choose an area with a botanical garden or something. Seoul seems like it'd be really nice!
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gosh. I believe every person should travel by themselves. It's the most liberating thing you will ever do in your lifetime. You will grow so much as a human being and individual. I cannot wait to see where you travel to! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope I can check that off my list. Fingers crossed!

      Delete

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!