Weekly Wishes #33




Hey lovelies,
Happy Monday! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.
Mine was a lot  good and a little bad. I spent both Thursday and Friday hanging out with friends which was wonderful. It was great catching up with these lovely ladies.
However, I was an emotional mess on Saturday. That time of the month. Ugh.
 I wanted to cry for everything and it felt like the world was ending. Thankfully I feel so much better now.

Work is coming along. Progress is slow and I have to pray for the strength and mental courage to deal with the kiddies. They run and they yell and they don't speak English. I cannot function in chaos.
Anyway, enough of that there complaining. I am thinking positively. I've done it before and it will all fall into place.

So let's get into my goals for this week.


I just realized that I never share what my September goals are. Wouldn't want to deprive you of that pleasure, so here goes ;-)

Alright dear friends. What are your goals this week? Check out The Nectar Collective for the link-up.