Weekly Wishes #33




Hey lovelies,
Happy Monday! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.
Mine was a lot  good and a little bad. I spent both Thursday and Friday hanging out with friends which was wonderful. It was great catching up with these lovely ladies.
However, I was an emotional mess on Saturday. That time of the month. Ugh.
 I wanted to cry for everything and it felt like the world was ending. Thankfully I feel so much better now.

Work is coming along. Progress is slow and I have to pray for the strength and mental courage to deal with the kiddies. They run and they yell and they don't speak English. I cannot function in chaos.
Anyway, enough of that there complaining. I am thinking positively. I've done it before and it will all fall into place.

So let's get into my goals for this week.

  • I need to get back in the gym. It's been awhile so my goal is to get in 3 times this week. 
  • Get back into creating and using my meals plans. You know what they say. When you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
  • Laundry. Why is it piling up? Not good.
  • Clean the floors. Seriously, you'd judge me if you came over. 

I just realized that I never share what my September goals are. Wouldn't want to deprive you of that pleasure, so here goes ;-)

  • Complete 21 Day Sugar Detox. It's somewhat similar to Whole30. You cut out all sugar and processed/refined foods. Instead of 30 days it's just 21. 
  • Stick to grocery budget. I am finding alternative places to shop such as the local market to help cut down on costs. 
  • Stay in the gym. 
  • Lose 5 pounds
Alright dear friends. What are your goals this week? Check out The Nectar Collective for the link-up.



Comments

  1. Everyone are gym-addicted :) I'm so happy that people want to stay healthy and beautiful! Don't let hamburger seduce you! I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is chatting about exercise this week! My-oh-my - at least we know we are all in the same boat together! Let's get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the time of the month. I hate it... ugh! Same thing happened to me this weekend :-/
    Good luck with your goals! I'm trying to figure out how to get back to a more low carb way of eating as a vegan - obviously, it's much harder, but I know that carbs/sugar and I are not friends! So hopefully I can figure it out soon and kick it with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sounds a bit challenging but I'm sure it can be done. You might have to eat brocolli and cauliflower all the time though. LOL. Sugar and carbs are no friends of mine either. Good luck my dear.

      Delete
  4. that is a great saying. "you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

    Good luck with your 21 Day Sugar Detox. I love detoxing and working out! You feel so much better afterwards! Good luck with the rest of your wishes this week too!! It's hard to stay motivated with the gym!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!

Popular Posts