Happy Monday! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.
Mine was a lot good and a little bad. I spent both Thursday and Friday hanging out with friends which was wonderful. It was great catching up with these lovely ladies.
However, I was an emotional mess on Saturday. That time of the month. Ugh.
I wanted to cry for everything and it felt like the world was ending. Thankfully I feel so much better now.
Work is coming along. Progress is slow and I have to pray for the strength and mental courage to deal with the kiddies. They run and they yell and they don't speak English. I cannot function in chaos.
Anyway, enough of that there complaining. I am thinking positively. I've done it before and it will all fall into place.
So let's get into my goals for this week.
- I need to get back in the gym. It's been awhile so my goal is to get in 3 times this week.
- Get back into creating and using my meals plans. You know what they say. When you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
- Laundry. Why is it piling up? Not good.
- Clean the floors. Seriously, you'd judge me if you came over.
I just realized that I never share what my September goals are. Wouldn't want to deprive you of that pleasure, so here goes ;-)
- Complete 21 Day Sugar Detox. It's somewhat similar to Whole30. You cut out all sugar and processed/refined foods. Instead of 30 days it's just 21.
- Stick to grocery budget. I am finding alternative places to shop such as the local market to help cut down on costs.
- Stay in the gym.
- Lose 5 pounds
Alright dear friends. What are your goals this week? Check out The Nectar Collective for the link-up.