Weekly Wishes # 34



Hey lovelies,
I hope your week has been exciting and amazing thus far.
All is well over here in my world for the most part.
I am feeling a little ill and I'm not sure if it's legit illness or my sinuses acting ridiculous.
I wouldn't be surprised if I caught something from my kids. They are so gross! Snot everywhere and they just cough and sneeze without covering. I sometimes yell at them to cover and of course they have no clue what I'm saying, lol. I make the most grossed out face I can to shame them but that doesn't work either, they just think I'm being funny for their entertainment. God help me!

Anywho, check out my awesomeness from last week.


This week's goals.
That's it folks, short and sweet. 

Head over to The Nectar Collective to link up and set some goasl for yourself.